The Cookies Policy, which is published on our Website, is the one that is valid at all times. The “LAST AMENDMENT” section at the bottom of this page describes when this Policy was last modified. No modification of the Cookies Policy is valid if it is not published on our Website. If there is any substantial change in our Cookies Policy, we will notify you with a new message when you enter the Website. If we make any substantial changes to our Cookies Policy, we will ask you to accept it again.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a Website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID. Cookies do not contain personal information or information, which will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies there is no access to your computer’s documents or files.
Categories of cookies
- Depending on how long they remain stored on your device, cookies are divided into “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”:
- “Session cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the Website and are automatically deleted after you close the browser (browser, eg Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, DuckDuckGo, etc.) .
- “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device at the time you visit the Website and remain stored even after closing the browser. The “persistent cookies” will be activated again automatically when you open the browser and browse the internet.
- They can also be distinguished into first-party and third-party cookies – Depending on the Website or the website (domain) that installs the cookie, cookies are characterized as “first” or “third” party.
- First-party cookies in general are cookies that are installed from the website that the user visits (in our case they are the cookies that our website installs).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed from a website (domain) different from the one visited by the user. If the user visits a website and a different company installs a cookie through that website, this cookie will be third party (such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks).
Which Cookies do we use and why
We, and / or third parties that provide services on our behalf, categorize cookies as it is described below. You can exclude each of the categories of cookies separately (except for the absolutely necessary cookies) at any time. Let’s see them below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Our Website uses the following strictly necessary cookies:
|_icl_current_language||1 day||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the current language.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|
|wplc_chat_status||1 day||This cookie is set by the provider WP Live Chat. This cookie is used for enabling live chat functionality on the website. It keep tracks of the current status of the chat.|
These cookies collect information about how users use the Website in order to be able to improve the Website itself and your experience as visitors. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. Such cookies may collect information about:Performance Cookies
- Products and services that attract the greatest interest of users,
- Ads or offers you have seen,
- Links you have selected,
- Error messages that you may receive while browsing the Website.Pages you visit most often,
Targeting Cookies/ Advertising
Our website uses the following targeting cookies:
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_125598825_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
In order to provide you with more interesting content and to help you interact with your social media accounts, our Website may incorporate third party content and services (i.e. “plugins” from YouTube, etc.) or links to third party websites. When you visit third party links and / or websites, these third party cookies are enforced. We advise you to carefully read the Cookies Policy of the websites you visit.Third-Party Cookies Policies
How you may control Cookies
- Accept the installation of all cookies, used by our Website, on your device.
- Select the “settings” to choose which cookies will be installed on your device.
- Visit and read this Cookies Policy
You can change your settings at any time by clicking on the button that appears down on the left hand side of your screen.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but they do provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies. You can enable or disable the installation of cookies on your device by changing the settings of your browser at any time. You can also configure the browser you use to notify you before a cookie is installed on your device, or follow the browser instructions to delete any cookies that are already installed. If you use multiple devices, you need to configure your browser to suit each of your devices.
If you choose to disable all cookies, you may not be able to fully enjoy the interactive features of our Website or receive our services via our Website.
To manage cookies via your browser, select the following hyperlinks to be redirected to your browser’s instructions page:
If you use another browser, you can find the cookie setup instructions in the support section of your browser.
You can find out more about cookies on the following third party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Cookiepedia: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/
LAST AMENDMENT: 5/5/2021