Vaccination, counting and sorting machines The automated vaccination , counting and sorting machinery NFT 20 is designed to vaccinate sea bass in a wide range of fish sizes, starting from 10 cm to 25 cm (average weight of 20 to 150 grams).
The machine is equipped with:
- Automated system for fish length measurement
- Temperature sensor for protecting vaccines from low temperature exposure
- Warning system in case of vaccine depletio
- Control system for the correct orientation of fish. Fish that have the wrong orientation are rejected
- Precise dose pump guarantees accuracy of vaccine dosage
- Specialized cleaning program for the vaccination system
- Capability of grading in three (3) sizes and one (1) exit for rejected fish
- Touch screen and easy to use operation software.
- Correct fish vaccination and better programming of the farm operations.
- Automated fish sorting (grading) in two to three different sizes.
- Accurate fish counting per grade category.
- Accurate determination of fish length and consequently calculation of average fish weight per category.
- Avoidance of self-inoculation risk of handlers.
- Significant reduction of vaccination staff.
- Increased number of vaccinated fish per day.
- The use of this machine results in safe, high quality and efficient staff occupation.
- Reduction in the number of used needles.
- 8500 vaccinated, counted and sorted fish per hour
- Sorts in 3 sizes
- Precise and safe vaccination
- For sizes from 10 cm to 25 cm (about 20-150 gr)